NEW JERSEY DIVORCE RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT:
DIVORCE-WITHOUT SERVING YOUR SPOUSE or SECURING A SIGNATURE FROM YOUR SPOUSE.
- New Jersey Courts will allow for a substitute service by Publication, call us for this service.
- We are a Do-It-Yourself Company. We assist you in typing the following up-to-date documents ready for filing in any court based on the information you provided.
- Divorce uncontested
- Bankruptcy, petitions preparation only (chapter 7)
- Immigration- call for rate
- Green card petitions,
- Work Athorization
- Remove condition on a 2year Green card
- Fiance Visa
- Name Change- call for rates
- Expungement- call for rates
BANKRUPTCY PETITION PREPARER:
We are a Debt Relief Agency providing services under the federal bankruptcy code. We are a Do-It-Yourself Company, no online forms to fill-out you speak to a live person directly. Federal law allows a Bankruptcy Petition Preparer to professionally complete your petition in exchange for a fee. This means you can file your own Chapter 7 and or 13 save a bundle. Bankruptcy law allows individuals or joint debtors the right to represent themselves in Bankruptcy hearings (court) or have a lawyer represent them.
Please contact a Bankruptcy lawyer to determine which type of Bankruptcy is good for you before you come to us or call us.
WE CAN NOT ADVICE OR ANSWER ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS, but we can prepare your up to date Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy Voluntary Petition. If you need legal information or guidance please contact the New Jersey Bar Association for referrals at 973 533-6775, 609 345-3444, 201 798-2727. We will assist in preparing an up to date Bankruptcy Voluntary Petition forms based on the information you give us all you do is sign and file.